We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Helping Users to RESOLVE threads

SillBill
Resolved

Likes # 0

I am still of the opinion that there ought to be an indication on each Help Forum how to resolve threads by clicking on the GREY tick in the OP's thread. The vast majority of users who ask for help do not appear to have any idea how to close/resolve their query/problem.

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

FE. Now you know why tree surgeons have so much safety gear -- and thick boots.

Like this post
tonyq

Likes # 0

I always have a problem getting the tick to green!

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

You are able to contribute after it has been ticked anyway, but I think some people do not realise this.

Like this post
exdragon

Likes # 0

FE - good luck for Thursday

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

wiz-king

Ouch!

exdragon

Thanks very much. It will be a relief to get it over with.

Like this post
finerty

Likes # 0

SillBill this issue has been brought time and time again but to no avail. Some people dont want to becasue they can get links to other help areas, and some plainly cant be bothered. This has been happeneing for years

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

FE,

Yes I did ask didn't I:) The reason I made comment was that I remember a while back that you were going to do a law course in your spare time. Are you still studying the law?

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Quickbeam

"Are you still studying the law?"

No, that finished a while back. I'm involved in studying media and internet law in detail at the moment.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

I now have this image of you with a golden mouse of office in one hand, an iPad iLaw book in the other and dressed in an iSilk gown...

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

...and an Abraham Lincoln stance!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Best Photoshop Tutorials 2014: 10 inspiring step-by-step guides to creating amazing art,...

IDG UK Sites

Mac tips tricks & hacks: 10 things you didn't know your Mac could do