We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Identification Longshot and Talking Point 810

Brumas
Resolved

Likes # 0

Good Evening All.

It’s about time we had a nice lump of water ;o}

click here

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Not Enniskillen is it.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Jock1e A Frayed Knott old pal, tis in the land of your birth ;o}

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

I'm turning in now, G'Night All.

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Looks like one for the Night shift.

Wild guess I will try Inverness.

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

After a lot of searching I have came up with Kelso.

Kelso

It looks about right.

Like this post  
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Yup cracked it it is Kelso

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Now if any of you are bored and want to see some more photos of Kelso have a look at this site.

Kelso photos

Now I was having a look through them all and after 10-15 minutes gave up as it had only shown 14% of them.

I must admit some great photos I have never seen so many on the one site for the same town.

Now if anyone gets to the end of it let me know.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Jock1e, Well Done. Kelso from the bridge. It is a lovely spot, we often call in on Kelso as it still retains some old independent shops, on the way to Teviot Water Gardens click here .

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Brumas

Must admit I have never been in Kelso before and looks like a nice place to visit.

The Teviot Water Gardens looks like a nice place to visit also.

love the winter photo of the water Gardens it reminds me of the the amount of snow that we could expect many years ago.

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

Used to attend the British Motorcyclists Federation annual meet there up until the early 2000s.

As has been said, a lovely little place, still lots of independent shops, so that it doesn't look just like a thousand other places

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

LED vs Halogen: Why now could be the right time to invest in LED bulbs

IDG UK Sites

Christmas' best ads: See great festive spots studios have created to promote themselves and clients

IDG UK Sites

Why Apple shouldn't be blamed for exploitation in China and Indonesia