We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Monopoly Tokens Get Revamped

Quickbeam
Resolved

Likes # 0

Which would you dump?

I voted to dump the top hat and introduce the robot, but the old boot is my first choice of play token.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

For the car - an electric powered one (Nissan Leaf?), the thimble - a sewing machine, old boot - trainers, ship - cruise ship, dog - labradoodle, top hat - baseball hat (to be worn back to front or sideways), iron - steam iron, wheelbarrow - lawn mower with sound effects.

I must get out more - however did visit Tesco's this morning!

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

alan14 must have the special edition James Bond set.

How about a home domestics edition with, a skillet, a cooks knife, a vacuum cleaner, feather duster, a cooker, a whisk, a... I'm running out of ideas now... a tin of tomatoes... told you I was struggling:)

Like this post
interzone55

Likes # 0

Quickbeam

got it in one - the Skyfall Ltd Ed set, bought on a rainy weekend away, it was a big talking point in the pub we sheltered in

Like this post
canarieslover

Likes # 0

Quickbeam

Dressmakers thimbles are the ones that cover the tip of the finger as well as the sides whereas tailors thimbles only cover the sides and are open at the top. I can't even sew using the tip of my finger to push the needle but it is probably just down to the training I had when I first started and the next fifteen years of work before I decided that I could earn more money, more easily, doing something else.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

M.A.D.

... suggestions for monopoly tokens.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

Apple's 2014 highlights: the most significant Apple news of 2014

IDG UK Sites

See the festive spots creative companies have released for Christmas

IDG UK Sites

Ultimate iOS 8 Tips: 35 awesome and advanced tips for using iOS 8 on iPhone and iPad