We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Which newspaper do you read and why

bumpkin

Likes # 0

I would like to know which newspapers other members read. I buy the Daily Mail but it is all doom and gloom. Aside from that it seems to be getting more like the Sun if you consider that to be a newspaper.

Like this post
Phil Ocifer

Likes # 0

ha ha - it's the troof, guv :)

Like this post
interzone55

Likes # 0

john bunyan

Please do not assume that readers believe all they read in any newspaper

Why on earth do you read it if you don't believe what they print?

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

alan 14 - So you believe everything in the Guardian?

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

alan 1

I will come clean. My wife likes the Mail. I take out the middle puzzle section and skim through the paper. I do not believe all in there but IMHO their political /theatre critic, regardless of his obvious bias (Quinten Letts) is a very amusing and clever writer. All papers are biased, as is the Guardian. Good luck if you like it. I would probably read the Times but there you go.

fm
Thanks. I always independently check the medical articles; at least they have them , which others do not.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Black Friday 2014 tech deals: Get bargains on smartphones, tablets, laptops and more

IDG UK Sites

What the Internet of Things will look like in 2015: homes will get smarter, people might get fitter

IDG UK Sites

See how Trunk's animated ad helped Ade Edmondson plug The Car Buying Service

IDG UK Sites

Yosemite tips: Complete Guide to OS X Yosemite