We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Identification Longshot and Talking Point 805

Brumas
Resolved

Likes # 0

Good Evening All.

A right gang of tykes, yet all wearing caps.

click here

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Like this post  
Brumas

Likes # 0

john bunyan, Well Done

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Nice one JB.

Shipley was the first place I looked but never found your photo.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

john bunyan & Jock1e, come on, admit it, it was the tykes clue that swung it for you both, wasn't it ;o}

Like this post
Lazarus The 2nd

Likes # 0

Nothing to do with the Clue Brumas, Think Google Search, Click Images, Click the Camera on right hand side of the search bar, Copy the URL of your Photo, Paste it into the search bar and hit Return, Bingo, Only One Match, at Shipley Photographs, 1st Column, 3rd Down, MARKET PLACE.

Just seems odd that's all (6 Minutes to find it), No One man has been to all the Places that JB has been to, It just ain't possible, Unless he's got a Time Machine.

I used to enjoy Friday nights Quiz, But it's just Not a level playing field any more, That's the reason I don't participate anymore, I've had couple of goes a bit back, but while I am looking around the Proper way, Eventually I find it 2 or 3 hours later I've missed it, cause JB finds it His Way (Click Click), Then I find he's got another in 3 Minutes or less.

Here's a Quiz, One word, 5 Letters, Starts with C and ends with t

Just my two cents worth...

Like this post
Lazarus The 2nd

Likes # 0

Ooo err, a bit went missing,

at the end of the third line (Market place), Right so we now have Shipley Market Place Open another Google search, click Images, type in Shipley Market Place in the Standard Search Bar and hit Return, On the top line 3rd picture from the Left is the one that JB Posted, found here Click this

All that would take about Six Minutes..

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Took me about 2 minutes to find out it was Shipley but I could not find the proper photo.

Just typed in the butchers name and market place and the first place it gives is Shipley.

I tend to have spells when my brain works properly and other times it goes to sleep.

JB does not have that problem.

It all depends what you type into Google,Type the wrong thing and you are on a wasted journey.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Lazarus The 2nd as I said in 806 I think it is now up to John Bunyan, who IMHO does not cheat, to defend himself.

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

See my reply in other post. Did not know the click click method before. On this particular image I had a friends help

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

I had not realised that Lazarus the 2nd had posted in this thread. I think that his comments are grossly unfair and plain wrong.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 release date, new features and compatibility: Free to download from 6pm

IDG UK Sites

Why local multiplayer gaming is rapidly vanishing: we look at the demise of split-screen and LAN...

IDG UK Sites

Colour-depth not resolution is what will make 4K a success or failure

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Which new iPhone 6 model should I buy?