We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

A New Year smile for you

Graham*

Likes # 0

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

I'm getting a bit suspicious about what kind of plants Aitchbee is cultivating on his verandah.

Like this post
kad60

Likes # 0

fm, you state that around the world 130 million used cannabis in the past 12 months,from where this figure.?

also you quote a UN report,or at least state that the UN reports about cannabis users being in "control".!! link please.?

"it is about public attitudes more than facts"

my experiences are based on facts not conjecture.

I recognise that alchohol is the 'elephant in the room' and that its abuse is prevalent and its severe impact on individuals and society is a given, and that its prohibition has failed, do we then say that all drugs are to be freely available.?

They say that "marijuana does not kill",maybe so, no one has OD'D on the substance, but how many have died as a result of usage whilst driving ? less than alchohol i hear you say but tell that to the victims family.

Will the GOV be courageuos enough to decrimanalise.??

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Alpha vs iPhone 5S comparison review: Metal smartphones fight

IDG UK Sites

Gateway to your kingdom: why everybody should check and update their broadband router

IDG UK Sites

Fonts review

IDG UK Sites

Best Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014