We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Merry Christmas... Tribute to VoG

Kev.Ifty

Likes # 0

Crackermatic... For those that remember VoGs post lol

http://creative.dialmediagroup.com/crackermatic2006/crackermatic_main.html

Best

Like this post
muddypaws

Likes # 0

Thanks for that.. Haven't seen it before and will keep grandchildren amused.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

is vog no longer around?

Like this post
wee eddie

Likes # 0

I haven't seen a response from Vog for quite a while and Excel questions have been left to ignoramuses such as I.

Like this post
Picklefactory

Likes # 0

Haven't seen a post from VoG™ for quite a while now.

Hope he's OK and just not posting anymore, had plenty of Excel help from him in the past.

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

Kev.Ifty

Tribute ??

Do you know something we don't?

I too have been wondering about absence of VoG™

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

"I too have been wondering about absence of VoG™"

People stop posting, or stop visiting altogether, for a variety of reasons, and I have always adopted a policy of not trying to find out why.

It's a personal matter, people change their lives in all kinds of ways and it'snot really any concern of ours if they decide to do something else with their time. Very occasionally the reason for absence is a serious illness, or something even worse.

It's best to respect other peoples' personal privacy, and leave them to come and go as they wish.

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

FE

Agreed, but it is only natural to have concern for Friends, even those one has never met!

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

Kev.ifty also used to frequent much more often if I remember correctly. But it is nice to have him back even if it is only a fleeting visit. As our FE says it is up to the individual to come and go as they wish. I also agree with Nontek it tends to get you wondering what happened to so and so? We can only hope they are doing well and in good health etc., especially at this time of the year.

A thought has just come to mind... What on earth would we do if Brumas suddenly deserted us? john bunyan and Jock1e would have to go to bed early of course as they would have nothing to do. Macscouse would have only me to take the mickey out of. Friday nights just wouldn't be the same. (There's now't on telly is there?)

Some of the lurkers may come out and join in in the New Year. Some oldies might decide to let us know they are still about.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Bing.alau, don't worry , I'll still be here on Friday nights, you can't get rid of me that easily!! :o}

Like this post
onthelimit1

Likes # 0

Apropos not a lot - I've lost the link to the page where forum members have posted their mugshots. Anybody point me in the right direction, please?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...