We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Merry Christmas... Tribute to VoG

Kev.Ifty

Likes # 0

Crackermatic... For those that remember VoGs post lol

http://creative.dialmediagroup.com/crackermatic2006/crackermatic_main.html

Best

Like this post
Kev.Ifty

Likes # 0

FE you're going soft.

The link is on PC Advisors web site. lol

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

"FE you're going soft"

Maybe, but not that soft. I obviously know it's a link to a thread on the site, but it won't open for me. It produces a site error message that normally means that the link is dead - the thread has been deleted. We removed a lot of threads from the archive some time ago, and 2003 was one of the years that would have been involved.

I still can't open your link despite many attempts.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Aha! The mystery is solved. It occurred to me that the problem might have something to do with my special screen - I have edit tools under each thread and post that you can't see. They show me everyone's email address,and enable me to delete/lock/ban and various other things.

I didn't have that screen in 2003,and I wondered if that prevented me from loading those old threads, so I just logged out and presto! Your link worked.

The price you pay for progress.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Link works ok for me, opens up fine.

Oh I fondly remember the names of those posters, had to chuckle at first response post.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

lotvic

"Link works ok for me, opens up fine"

Well it would,as I explained above. It will open for everyone except me when I'm logged in.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Swatch to release its own line of smartwatches to rival iWatch

IDG UK Sites

From the iPhone 6 to the iWatch and a new Apple TV we look at the products Apple is set to launch...

IDG UK Sites

Miranda July's Somebody app offers a very unusual take on messaging

IDG UK Sites

The 7 most ridiculous iPhone 6 rumours: what Apple WON'T reveal on 9 September