We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Kim Wilde enjoyed her Xmas party

Al94
Resolved

Likes # 0

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Even I can sing like that after a few beers.

Like this post
Flak999

Likes # 0

How very embarrassing!

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Good luck to the girl, it was probably better than the video showed.

I often sing or hum to myself when shopping, and nobody takes a blind bit of notice :O(

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

I often sing or hum to myself when shopping, and nobody takes a blind bit of notice :O(

Spuds,I wonder why?.. Nah.. must be normal to hum or sing in public. 8-|

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

rdave13

Thinking about it, I might have got accused of busking once, especially in the local Co-op :O)

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

spuds :), did you get many coins? LOL

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Kim's was one of the better performances - you see a lot worse than that on the London Underground in the run-up to Christmas.

Like this post
robgf

Likes # 0

It's sad that no-one seemed to be clapping, or singing along with her. I love joining in nowadays, perhaps it's a sign of getting older, I just don't care what others think.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

robgf

Those trains are full of miserable people who will do anything to avoid making eye contact, let alone clapping or singing along in such circumstances.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Those trains are full of miserable people who will do anything to avoid making eye contact, let alone clapping or singing along in such circumstances.

FE, nowadays, trains and buses are equipped with video cameras that record everthing that anybody does, so inhibition is a good practice to follow.

ps. When I know,for sure, that no cameras are pointed in my face from afar, I can, without exception, give a very good performance of much of my repertoire of songs, :o)

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

3 of the best portable chargers: a solar power charger, a hand-cranked charger, and how to charge...

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 review: Hands on with the iOS 8 beta

IDG UK Sites

Thinking robots: The philosophy of artificial intelligence and evolving technology

IDG UK Sites

Sharknado 2 VFX: how The Asylum created CG flying man-eating sharks