We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Phone someone on my next flexible friend

TopCat®
Resolved

Likes # 0

Flexible is indeed the word here as the mind boggles at the various 'punishment' these coming new phones can survive. Once they start appearing next year I'll bet the insurance industry will not be long in outlining just what they will or will not pay out on, concerning these phones. flexible friend

Anyone here thinking of buying one? I'll see how the take-up goes at launch before deciding if it's for me. TC.

Like this post
Al94

Likes # 0

Wish my Samsung Galaxy S3 had been flexible, jumped into the car with it in my back pocket and cracked the screen last week, insured fortunately!

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

If and when it comes on-stream, there will be long queues wanting to purchase the 'must have' device, which will 'improve' on their recently purchased other 'must haves'.

Reminds me a bit of the roll-up piano keyboard or roll-up drum kit that was going to be all the rage :O)

Like this post
BT

Likes # 0

Don't you remember the old Access Credit Card was marketed as 'Your Flexible Friend'

A shopkeeper snapped mine in half. He answered the phone while holding it and started 'flexing' it with the inevitable result. He managed to stick it together with Sellotape so that it would still fit into the old imprinting machine.

There was a certain amount of amusement when I phoned the company to request a replacement.

Like this post  

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Swatch to release its own line of smartwatches to rival iWatch

IDG UK Sites

From the iPhone 6 to the iWatch and a new Apple TV we look at the products Apple is set to launch...

IDG UK Sites

Miranda July's Somebody app offers a very unusual take on messaging

IDG UK Sites

The 7 most ridiculous iPhone 6 rumours: what Apple WON'T reveal on 9 September