We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Poll: What gadget do you most want to find in your stocking?

PC Advisor

Likes # 0

What gadget do you most want to find in your stocking?

Let us know in our poll.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

...a fully functional foot!

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

I voted for a tablet, but not any old tablet, I fear it'll have to be one of those presents to myself that only cost just over a hundred quid, it was a real bargain y'know, and if you believe that, you'll believe anything...

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

My dad has a great gadget - allows him to get as much peace and quiet as he wants.

The off switch on his hearing aids

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

I do want gifts but I don't want any gadgets as I've already got most of them.

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

I've voted for "Other" because I don't require any of the gadgets in the list. I didn't realise it was that near to the dreaded day yet. I was waiting for the FE to give the official go ahead.. I don't recall him having done so yet.

Like this post
johndrew

Likes # 0

As with Bing.alau I fully expected a silver mouse padlock on this as it's over a month until the otherwise banned word is freed from its shackles to wreak havoc within the forums. Perhaps this is why only the second word of the phrase (stocking) was used???? :-)

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

johndrew

The banned word will be freed from its shackles in five days time - a month in advance of the day itself.

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

FE. I shall be trying to avoid it even after you have given the go ahead.

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

Yes, I have also got my "Bah Humbug" T shirt out ready for the non festivities. I acquired it a couple of years ago by buying an extra amount of Bah Humbug beer. I shall be partaking of the occasional beer of course.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

... can I have a personal mini-laser 'shoot-em-up' gnat blaster [for indoor use only], please, Mr Klaus?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Amazon 3D smartphone release date, price and spec: The hologram phone?

IDG UK Sites

You're never alone with a clone: How the App Store got taken over by copycats

IDG UK Sites

PCs vs consoles: PCs still pwn when it comes to gaming (and everything else)

IDG UK Sites

Come together to learn: the secrets of the best design talks, conferences and courses