We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Underdogs, Glasgow Celtic beat the Mighty Barcalona ...

Aitchbee
Resolved

Likes # 0

... Celtic tonight beat the 'best team in the world' said manager Neil Lennon.

I just love to see the 'little people' defeat the high and mighty.

Long may it continue.

Like this post
canarieslover

Likes # 0

Well every dog has it's day, just don't expect it to be every day!!!!

Like this post
Bapou

Likes # 0

You live in Glasgow and you refer to Celtic as the "little people". I have a couple of friends in Glasgow who would give you a very strong argument on that point.

It was a great win though.

Like this post
Condom

Likes # 0

I watched the game last night as others in my bar wanted to watch Barcelona rather than MU. I'm pretty sure that they were expecting a cricket score and certainly didn't expect the result they got.

As a confirmed "blue nose" I think it was the first time I have supported Celtic since Lisbon and then Leeds a few years later when I ended up in a hotel full of UK diplomatic staff all supporting Leeds.

We even won at pool last night making it 2 wins on the trot so all in all a very good night.

Like this post
canarieslover

Likes # 0

I watched the news this morning and saw Rod Stewart crying at the result. I didn't think it was that bad!!! lol

Like this post  
passing through

Likes # 0

Good one canarieslover.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPad mini 3 vs iPad mini 2 comparison: New iPad mini 3 isn't worth £80 more

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy the iPad mini 3: No wonder Apple gave it 10 seconds of stage time

IDG UK Sites

What's new in VR: the companies creating exciting new mixes of augmented and virtual reality

IDG UK Sites

Should I upgrade from Mavericks to OS X 10.10 Yosemite? What you need to know before updating to...