We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

sodd orf you lot

Algerian peter ™

Likes # 0

I'm off for a bucket full of cash and me face spread all over the tele.

MP Nadine Dorries to abandon her constituents and country to make a bucket full of cash and maybee change her career.

Good move or bad?

Like this post
Algerian peter ™

Likes # 0

Like this post
canarieslover

Likes # 0

M.P. seems to be considered only a part time job. Just wish I could get a part time job that was as well paid and enabled me to claim expenses for lots of desirable things.

Like this post
passing through

Likes # 0

canarieslover

Will she claim, on expenses, her flight back to the UK if she is needed in a crucial vote.

Or does Prime Minister Mr. Cameron have enough headaches at the moment and sack her. By the reaction of some of her constituents on sky news, I don't think she has much support over her decision.

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

If people are watching I'm A Celebrity, that is where MPs should be going.

Sums up just how much in touch with reality this Tory MP is.

Like this post
kad60

Likes # 0

"reality"

is that not an oxymoron in respect to politicians,?

Like this post
csqwared

Likes # 1

oxymoron?

I'm tempted to say you've used one syllable too many where she is concerned.

Like this post
kad60

Likes # 0

Be tempted.!! he he

Like this post
Algerian peter ™

Likes # 0

I have just seen that she has had the whip withdrawn from her. The Conservative party have suspended her and the cheif whip will talk to her when she returns from Australia in around a months time, I expect a few constituents will be waiting at her surgery for a chat also.

Like this post
michaelw

Likes # 0

Still, it'll be satisfying to watch her stuffing witchetty grubs into her mouth.

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

If I were in her constituency I would call for her immediate resignation and de - selection. Also she should have her parliamentary pay suspended.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy S6 release date, features and specs rumours: When will the Galaxy S6 come out?

IDG UK Sites

Why people aren't upgrading to iOS 8: new features are for power users, not the average Joe

IDG UK Sites

Free rocket & space sounds: NASA launches archive of interstellar audio on SoundCloud

IDG UK Sites

iPad Air 2 review: Insanely fast and alarmingly thin. Speed tests, camera tests, beautiful...