We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Apple V Samsung or Samsung V Apple

carver

Likes # 0

Personally I am getting really fed up with these two because in the long term I and every body else is paying for their sue and counter sue but this proper apology I like.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Like this post
carver

Likes # 0

sorry, must learn to read other posting first

Like this post
carver

Likes # 0

Hang on a minute F.E, how am I supposed to read a posting that you have posted in Tech Consumer Advice when it should be in speakers corner, it's not me that posted wrong.

Unless you think that the rules have changed,

"Need some advice about what to buy and where to buy it? Not sure which supplier to use? Maybe your supplier treated you badly, or maybe you received excellent service. Perhaps you're not sure about current consumer legislation. Whether you want to air a complaint or hand out praise, share your experience with us all, here in Consumerwatch."

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

"Hang on a minute F.E, how am I supposed to read a posting that you have posted in Tech Consumer Advice when it should be in speakers corner, it's not me that posted wrong."

With respect, that's not for you to decide, carver. The subject is a computer supplier, and is of interest to consumers, which is why it really belongs in Tech consumer advice. I think that after twelve years I probably know where to place threads.

There's no harm done, it doesn't matter if something is discussed in two different forum areas, and I didn't post my link to tell you that you had done something wrong.

Like this post
carver

Likes # 0

Sorry again, bit uptight this morning just had some bad news.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

I'm sorry to hear that. We all get uptight at times, so forget about it.

Like this post
interzone55

Likes # 0

I and every body else is paying for their sue and counter sue

Only the case if you buy Apple or Samsung products, which I don't...

Like this post
Strawballs

Likes # 0

From what I recall it was Apple that started the sueing snowball. Must have been when someone threatened their monopoly to give them some healthy competition!!

Like this post
carver

Likes # 0

Seems Apple aren't quite having every thing their own way, enter link description here and it seems that Apple's bounce-back patent may not be valid enter link description here enter link description here and that famous we have invented a new design ( oblong with rounded corners) may not be too true enter link description here granted it's slightly bigger than an iPhone but it is the same shape.

Like this post
carver

Likes # 0

Sorry don't know my shapes , should have read rectangle with rounded corener

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Swatch to release its own line of smartwatches to rival iWatch

IDG UK Sites

From the iPhone 6 to the iWatch and a new Apple TV we look at the products Apple is set to launch...

IDG UK Sites

Miranda July's Somebody app offers a very unusual take on messaging

IDG UK Sites

The 7 most ridiculous iPhone 6 rumours: what Apple WON'T reveal on 9 September