We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

What first brought you here, and when?

Forum Editor
Resolved

Likes # 0

Perhaps, as we near the end of our forum's twelfth year on-line we might take a little stroll down memory lane.

Can you remember what first brought you into the forum, when it was, and what the experience was like - did you come here because you had a problem that needed solving, or simply to see what went on? Some of you have been here for a very long time, and presumably you're still here for a reason.

I hope we can run a thread like this without it descending into a discussion about your pet dislikes, but if it goes that way, so be it, I can take it.

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

NORFOLK SPARKY. It's the first time I can remember seeing your name on here. Why not have ago at the postcard puzzle on Friday evenings at 21.00 hrs?

Like this post
NORFOLK SPARKY

Likes # 0

Bing.alau usually up to other things around that time but will try to remember to clock in a little latter

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nexus 6 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 4 comparison: What's the best Android phablet?

IDG UK Sites

The iPhone is doomed. Doomed to be marginally less successful than a very successful thing.

IDG UK Sites

How to prototype native mobile apps without writing code

IDG UK Sites

How to prepare for and update to OS X Yosemite: Get your Mac ready to download & install Apple's...