We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Which product launch interests you most?

PC Advisor

Likes # 0

We want to know which product launch interests you the most.

Let us know in our poll.

Poll: Which product launch interests you most?

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

Where's the none box?

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

I voted for 'microsoft surface' 'cos I haven't a clue what it is.

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

I was looking at the new iPod 5 but for another £30 I could get the iPad Mini and not knowing the difference in what they do I am in limbo at the moment.

But as the iPad mini is bigger that would probably be a lot better for me as my eyesight is not as good as it used to be.

Then of course there is the iPad 3 which is even bigger and better.Great having a choice it is picking the correct one that is the problem.

Like this post
interzone55

Likes # 0

I've voted for the one that disinterests me the least.

I won't have any Apple product

I don't buy any Windows version until at least Service pack 1, hopefully that will remove the application launcher and make the normal desktop the default.

I personally can't see a use for a tablet (Microsoft Surface)

So by process of elimination it Windows Phone 8, which actually looks quite good, and is one of my options when it comes to swapping my phone next year

Like this post
anskyber

Likes # 0

Without a doubt the new iMac, I have waited for many months and I'm pleased to see the new one which seems impossibly thin and a design delight.

Like this post
Joseph Kerr

Likes # 0

Out of those, none really. Not at all interested in Apple, I won't change OS until I get a new machine, my phoen is still comfortably in contract, and I have a tablet I'm happy with for now.

If I had the choice, I'd choose the new Nexus launches.

Like this post
johndrew

Likes # 0

I join wiz-king with the same question as to the ability to provide a negative response.

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 1

None of the above!

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 1

Concur morddwyd.

Like this post
Kevscar1

Likes # 1

It seems to be a PCA poll failing they never give you a chance to say not interested. I wonder if it has anything to do with the Advertisers, finding out nobody really gives a dam could reduce the amount of incoming advrtising revenue

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

8 cheapest 4G smartphones in the UK 2014: Best budget 4G phones

IDG UK Sites

Apple MacBook Air lab tests and benchmarks: 11-inch & 13-inch, 256GB, 2014 Mac laptops tested

IDG UK Sites

How to prank people using Google Glass

IDG UK Sites

Brian Cox to step into will.i.am's shoes with IBC keynote