We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

And now it's time to SUE

carver

Likes # 0

Wondered how long before we had the "I want money" for my traumatic experience lot came on the scene enter link description here

I have posted this separately as I don't think it right to include it in any of the other postings about SJ

Like this post
spider9

Likes # 0

wee eddie

You really do enjoy describing sexual encounters, don't you?

"proportions and vigour as the casts demonstrated"

How can a 'cast' possibly demonstrate vigour?

Like this post
Joseph Kerr

Likes # 0

Not sure what your point is, Eddie.

Like this post
wee eddie

Likes # 0

JK: I am attempting to explain, to those that have not inhabited it, the kind of world these people live. It is very different to the one you and I live in. It's motivations and mores are totally different.

I do not know what it feels like to come off Stage after performing in front of thousands of people, or what it feels like to have been on the Road for months at a time.

However, I do know that, hanging around these people, are a group that will do almost anything to gain access. Others who are Starstruck in the extreme, who react, in the presence of the Star, in a way that they may later consider as mad.

As to the examples I have used. They purposefully do not go into any detail and to make a pun of it, could be described as the Bare Bones of the encounters which will, I hope, help to explain a little of what goes on.

Like this post
wee eddie

Likes # 0

spider9: Too much detail and not really necessary.

Like this post
wee eddie

Likes # 0

That's me, I think I've taken my argument as far as I can.

I am not an apologist for Jimmy Savile, but do seek to protect those that Entertainers who fail to realise that a Girl, who says that she is 19 and wants you to ... her. May not really be 19.

It is difficult to tell these days and always has been.

Like this post
spider9

Likes # 0

wee eddie

"spider9: Too much detail and not really necessary"

What are you on about?

Did I give too much detail?

The only 'details' were in your posts and now you say they were not necessary - we certainly agree on that, anyway!!

Like this post
wee eddie

Likes # 0

spider9: I suppose that being obtuse is a way of forwarding an argument.

That sentence was a way of confirming that both moulds were definitely of the same member and taken within a few hours of one another. I have no intention of expanding on that.

I had a very enjoyable late 60's and early 70's, living in Chelsea, working on a variety of different Entertainment related projects, basically as a Gofer, I met many interesting people and passed the time enjoyably.

I am one of the lucky ones. I can remember much of what happened but find that putting those memories into chronological order, nigh on impossible. I had a sort of Diary/Memoir but my wife persuaded me to destroy it in '82.

It was not described as Age of "Sex, Drugs and Rock& Roll" for nothing.

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

"So, that was then and this is now, morddwyd?"

Sorry, not understanding this?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy S6 release date and specs rumours: When will the Galaxy S6 come out?

IDG UK Sites

How to win iTunes Festival 2014 tickets: See Pharrell Williams, Sam Smith, Kylie & more live, for...

IDG UK Sites

Microsoft's all or nothing bet on Windows Phone is the best way forward

IDG UK Sites

Google adds better type rendering to its Chrome browser on Windows