We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Identification Longshot and Talking Point 739

Brumas
Resolved

Likes # 0

Good Evening All.

This shouldn’t pose to much of a problem with that signpost showing so clearly. What I would like to know is , does that motorist actually think he can drive into the gents? ;o}

click here

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

That's me doing a three point turn.

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

No point in me getting the map out because by the time I do that jb will have remembered going through there back in 1963.

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Not this time! Looking at Chard, Illminster area

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

I lost my photoshop some weeks ago and now find I can't magnify the picture. But I thought you would have followed the roads on a map until you found the required junction. I can't see the road numbers.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

john bunyan, Good Call

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Could be Ilminster itself.

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Agreed Ilminster.

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

WTM has probably been through here many times. So he should recognise it. The only road number I can see on my screen at the moment is the A303.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Jock1e, Good Call

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Like this post  

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Microsoft smartwatch release date, price and specs rumours: Launching within a few weeks

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy the iPad mini 3: No wonder Apple gave it 10 seconds of stage time

IDG UK Sites

Halloween Photoshop tutorials: 13 masterclasses for horrifying art, designs and type

IDG UK Sites

Should I upgrade from Mavericks to OS X 10.10 Yosemite? What you need to know before updating to...