We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Are we really getting rid of that detestable man "Abbu" ?at last?

Bing.alau
Resolved

Likes # 0

Just saw on the news that the police have driven that one armed, one eyed cleric away somewhere. Let'e hope it is to the airport.

I hope there's not any chance of us having him or the other four who are supposed to be extradited with him, back here to darken our shores again.

Like this post
Condom

Likes # 0

FE

Hear Hear. Since you seem to be around and I don't wish to start a new discussion, has the site been slow the last 24 hours? I've just had my wi-fi connected in my apartment and some things seem to be fast but not PCA. My speed tester seems to want to know where I am in the UK which of course I'm not. Any ideas about a speed tester I can use overseas, one that doesn't need Java. Sorry to hijack the post and you may delete if you wish.

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

From the accounts I have read, his family are already known criminals of one form or another. Like their father they have been allowed to spout their bile willy-nilly. I therefore feel I should be allowed to spout my bile also.

Regarding extradition to other countries why should we worry how their laws work. If we have extradition treaties with them then that should be it. If we don't like the rules in other countries why do we have extradition treaties with them? We should just stick to our own rules and regulations.

I feel a bit like my mother-in-law who used to say about Hitler "Hanging's too good for him, he needs a good kick up the Khyber". But she didn't mince words like me.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AbuHamzaal-Masri is quite revealing, one son was convicted Jan 2012 for his part in an armed robbery on a jewellers in Kings Lynn, Norfolk, and for illegally possessing a firearm with intent to commit an offence. and some of the others have previous convictions of one sort or another.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Link got messed up, hope this one works ClickHere

Like this post
interzone55

Likes # 0

If I want to read the bile spouted by borderline racists and fascists I'll go to the Daily Mail's website, I don't see why we should have it here all the time...

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

alan14. If you're implying that I am a border line fascist because of my bile spouting then so be it.

You obviously know where to look (Daily Mail website) to find it.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Am I right in presuming that there are some on here who would not have any objections privately or publicly if the 'rest of family' moved in next door to them?

Like this post
interzone55

Likes # 0

lotvic

There's a difference between wanting to have them as neighbours, and totally ignoring the rule of law and chucking out people who are legal residents of the country.

Like this post
Algerian peter

Likes # 0

Good ridance to all 5 of them. If the family spout hate. They should be sent back to where they came i.e. his father. If you look at it he married his first wife,Valerie Traverso and had 1 child just have british citerzinship. He then divorced her and married Nadjet, with whom he has seven children.

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

I don't know if this works or not but I just got it by e-mail from a friend in Oz. If it is true I still say it is too good for the purpose intended.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ADX.CELL.DESIGN.jpg

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

The 30 best TV shows on Netflix UK: Our pick of the best programmes you can watch right now

IDG UK Sites

Nostalgia time: Top 10 best selling mobile phones in history

IDG UK Sites

VFX Emmy: Game of Thrones work garners gong for Rodeo FX

IDG UK Sites

Apple 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina review (2.6GHz, 128GB, mid-2014)