We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Are we really getting rid of that detestable man "Abbu" ?at last?

Bing.alau
Resolved

Likes # 0

Just saw on the news that the police have driven that one armed, one eyed cleric away somewhere. Let'e hope it is to the airport.

I hope there's not any chance of us having him or the other four who are supposed to be extradited with him, back here to darken our shores again.

Like this post
canarieslover

Likes # 0

I'll believe it when the plane takes off!!!

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

canarieslover. I know what you mean exactly. With a bit of luck maybe they will be able to push him out half way across the Atlantic.

I wonder who I have upset saying that?

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

This one won't green tick either.

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

Can't we send his family with him to keep him company in his hour of need?

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

We would be well rid of them too. They all seem to be as detestable as their father.

Like this post
kad60

Likes # 0

what reason would there be to send his family

his "right to a family life".!

It is obvious he suffers from claustrophobia therefore any attempt to incarcerate him is a severe infringement of his rights,irrespective of previous incarcerations.Surprised he did not use this or his right to a family life in his defence.

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

The last quote that I heard was it had already cost the Government over £4 million in legal fees and that was at the beginning of the year.

Heaven knows how much it really cost.

Like this post
Flak999

Likes # 0

Bing.alau

Can't we send his family with him to keep him company in his hour of need?

Agree completely, let's send the whole lot of them packing. Nothing but a drain on the country. I do so hope the Americans give him the welcome he so richly deserves!

Is Guantanamo still open for business?

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

"If we were going to start removing people from their homes and shipping them off somewhere else just because of their religion"

Who stated or implied that? The last part of the sentence is bordering on offensive.

Like this post
Flak999

Likes # 0

They are all gone! Oh happy day! I do hope he lives a very long life in solitary confinement in an American supermax facility! :)

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Very best Black Friday 2014 tech deals UK: Latest bargains on phones, tablets, laptops and more...

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday feeding frenzy infects the UK

IDG UK Sites

VAT MOSS: Will I be affected by the EU VAT changes? Here are the facts for designers and artists

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday 2014 UK: Apple deals, Amazon deals & Black Friday tech offers