We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

The naked rambler

Graham*

Likes # 0

See BBC. What has he got in that large back-pack, I wonder? No clothes to bother with. Soap and towel? And is that a solar panel?

Like this post
bremner

Likes # 0

Laws are based on what the general populous consider to be unacceptable be that stealing, damaging proprty or as in this case walking around naked.

Fourm member, you can post your viewpoint until you are blue in the face but will never convince the overwhelming majority of people that it is acceptable to walk around in public naked.

This man is a totall pain in his exposed backside, he is impossible to deal with, it is excessive to imprison him but he simple refuses to desist in his behaviour. The impasse will undoubtedly continue until either he tires of it, he is incapable of walking around or he dies.

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

Maybe he remembers what we were told during our training by the sergeant's major "Don't worry about the rain laddie, your skin is waterproof".

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

some interesting points made in this article Naturism and the Law

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

"Because he as not done anything to be on it, like being a Paedophile, or raping women"

Neither had the couple in Perth I posted about earlier, who were jailed, and the male placed on the Register, for having consensual sex in a public place.

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

That is a different matter, it's not common decency or acceptable in society. that is the only thing I can see that the Man in the thread did wrong. He did not take into account the arm that it may do to another persons conscience

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

I can see through Gough's ruse/trickery.

His naked ramblings guarantee him 'Bed & Breakast with Evening Meals' and all for free! He's taking us all to the cleaners...by more than £1000-per-week to satisfy his unnatural habit.[tax-payers money].

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

You would think he would ware clothes to keep warm and dry at least. He could be called an Eccentric Like Doctor Who, only thing is he wares cloths

Like this post
Condom

Likes # 0

Earlier this evening I had a debate with some of my Thai friends about this very issue, That is before the football started and the drink began to flow. It is no wonder that of all the religions in the world that I am most attracted to Buddhism as it appears to be the least judgmental. All my Thai friend initial thoughts were how can they help this man get out of this unfortunate circle of events while of course we have Forum Member in the UK spouting forth as usual without an original thought in his head, seemingly only able to repeat other peoples thoughts probably from part HQ.

If you really think about this it is not an issue purely to Scotland as I'm pretty sure that if he ventured south much the same would happen. Is the answer to perhaps put him on an empty island where he can wander to his hearts content without upsetting anyone or is it a bigger issue than that. Anyway, I would suggest that prison is not the answer and it is about time that other measures were examined.

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

You would think he would ware clothes to keep warm and dry at least. He could be called an Eccentric Like Doctor Who, only thing is he wares cloths.

It does make you wonder what children think, girls in particular as there wee minds must be using comparisons with people dressed and him, how will it affect there future

Like this post
namtas

Likes # 0

fourm member

I am sorry but I am not at this point sure what your point is, are you against this chap doing what he is doing? or are you saying that Scotland is wrong for the action that they have taken?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

LG G Watch review: Android Wear smartwatch is the best around, so far

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Why the BBC iPlayer outage was caused by a DDoS attack: Topsy and Tim isn't *that* popular

IDG UK Sites

See Glasgow 2014 in UHD as history is made