We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Identification Longshot and Talking Point 736

Brumas
Resolved

Likes # 0

Good Evening All.

Sorry about the number jump, here is A GENUINE UNIDENTIFIED POSTCARD but at least there are clues on the reverse.

click here click here

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

The nearest I could get to it was this.

Watch out you don't get a stiff neck.

E-bay

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Quickbeam said [much earlier today] ..."Pretty boring gardener there, putting three boring pots on the corners..".

Nothing much has changed there [lookin' at the modern photos]

I reckon they send over-zealous green-fingered gardeners there for a coupla' weeks to cure 'em of their horticultural afflictions (cold turkey).

Like this post
Shopgirl

Likes # 0

I had a look at the post card. I would not mind going there to get away from the work that I do.I would take two of my personal belongings with me. 1: My mobile blackberry to keep in contact with friend on facebook. 2: My Ipod Shuffle to listen to Lionel Richie. No gardening would get done. As I am a boring gardiner Aitchbee.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Shopgirl we'll have to organise a trip as I am sure there are plenty of others who could do with a bit of peace and solitude ;o}}

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Jock1e, if I was serious I would leave it to others, I couldn't organise a p* up in a brewery ;o}}

Like this post
zzzz999

Likes # 0

Thank you, thank you

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Tufty, sorry, Rick'scafe, don't be so self deprecating, you did well.

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

Hi all, jb was looking good at the weekend and full of optimism for a quick recovery from his op. So he will no doubt be back solving them all for us next weekend. He couldn't find a computer on Friday night or none of you would have got a look in.

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Bing.alau

You are probably correct there were 3 of them at least that he would probably have got before the rest of us.

I think he must have been a Quick Fit Fitter at one time.

I hope that you all enjoyed the weekend but as you can see we managed ok without you.

Rick'scafe even got the identification longshot to finish of a busy night for Brumas.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons not to wait for the Apple Watch: Why you shouldn't buy the iWatch

IDG UK Sites

Why local multiplayer gaming is rapidly vanishing: we look at the demise of split-screen and LAN...

IDG UK Sites

How Emotional Debt is damaging digital design

IDG UK Sites

iPhone buying advice: Should I buy an iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, or iPhone 5c, or wait for7......