We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Identification Longshot and Talking Point 734

Brumas
Resolved

Likes # 0

Good Evening All.

Not so rural as to have a trolley bus route but I wonder if it is still quite as undeveloped and does it still retain it’s public transport link today?

click here

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Woolwell

Well done BTW. I visited or was based there more or less continuously from 1956 to 1983 and have been going to reunions there every 2 years recently. You would not believe how much it has changed, all very classified but so interesting and busy.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

john bunyan - I first visited there in about 1969 for an NGS spotting course which was done by someone smoking and puffing the right place. Visited there a few times after that for various reasons including once nearby in a Wessex 5. Last time would have been early 1980's.

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

Brumas. That was a lousy trick to play. I might have got that one with the help of jb of course. I think you did the same last year when I was away from Liverpool area you probably put the Liver Buildings on. That was just so Macscouse could get one.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Bing.alau, Macscouse pays more;o}}

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

Has anybody heard from him (Macscouse) since the heavy rains last week? Maybe he's been washed away.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2014 tech deals UK Live: Best Black Friday deals from Apple, Amazon,...

IDG UK Sites

Why are people still buying satnavs? Smartphones are the modern satnav

IDG UK Sites

New Star Wars trailer: Watch the VFX-laden teaser for The Force Awakens

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday 2014 UK: Apple deals, Amazon deals & Black Friday tech offers UPDATED