We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Herbert Lom has passed away

finerty

Likes # 0

Lom as he appeared in Curse of the Pink Panther, The Ladykillers, The Seventh Veil, The Human Jungle and I Have Been Here Before

I remember him well in the Pink Panther as Charles Dreyfus in the Pink Panther films

Herbert Lom

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Herbert Lom did a [rare] radio interview for the BBC about 4 years ago ... he recalled a chance meeting with the great actress Greta Garbo inspired him to make acting his life-long career.

Goodbye Herbert, RIP.

Like this post
finerty

Likes # 0

Maybe many people have forgotten who he was. But im sure there is a generation who remebrs him

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

I remember him as the Harley Street psychiatrist, Dr Korda, from the TV series the Human Jungle ...his foreign accent in particular stood out...I didn't have a clue what was going on as I was only about ten!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Amazon 3D smartphone release date, price and spec: The hologram phone?

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 5s review: why the iPhone 5s is still the best phone you can buy in 2014

IDG UK Sites

Passwords don't work: here's four ways to fix them

IDG UK Sites

Developers get access to more Sony camera features