We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Identification Longshot and Talking Point 733

Brumas
Resolved

Likes # 0

Good Evening All.

As I have been severely thrashed I think it is time for A GENUINE UNIDENTIFIED POSTCARD whilst I lick my wounds ;o(

click here

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

john bunyan

Not one of those things that make you walk funny but lets you have a good nights sleep is it.

You could also drag an old laptop with you in case we get stuck on some of them.[most of them probably]

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

Jock1e. Somehow I don't think he will have time to even look at any type of computer or laptop. He will be far too busy talking gibberish with his friends. Then sleeping off the effects of a few Malt Whiskies (or G & T's).

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Bing.alau

Well you have to look on the bright side ,It gives some of us a chance to get one of the correct Longshots.

Hope you all have a good weekend I suppose you will have to duck and dive every now and then to miss all the bullets and bombs that go off.Enjoy.

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

Jock1e.

Yes that's the way it usually is. Friday evening being the worst (or best depending how you look at it). From then on we start to calm down and talk more sense.

I hope I haven't given jb a bad name, for all I know he may not be a drinker. I've never asked him. Also of course he will still be on some sort of medication, so may not be able to drink. Some of his friends will have to drink more to make up him if that is the case.

Thanks. We will enjoy the weekend. Good luck without the Postkarte Ratsel Meister.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Eureka!!

click here, I, well Fran really, has found the location. It is OOTACAMUND Government House in India. M James is written in the same hand as Govt House.

click here

Like this post  
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Well Done Fran! I thought it was Dunoon in Scotland , OOTAGLASGOW!

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Aitchbee, LOL

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Nice one it took a while but you got there eventually.

Hope Fran is not going to be playing Friday nights from now on.

She may well have the beating of JB with a bit of inside information.Wink wink.

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Fran

Well Done!

Like this post
Macscouse

Likes # 0

I always thought that Fran was the Brains of the gang!!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 release date, price, features: 30 September marked for unveiling

IDG UK Sites

Gateway to your kingdom: why everybody should check and update their broadband router

IDG UK Sites

Netflix whips up 3D VR viewing room for Oculus Rift during company hack day

IDG UK Sites

Best Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014