We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Identification Longshot and Talking Point 733

Brumas
Resolved

Likes # 0

Good Evening All.

As I have been severely thrashed I think it is time for A GENUINE UNIDENTIFIED POSTCARD whilst I lick my wounds ;o(

click here

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Do the words red AA James, Govt House?

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

john bunyan They could be A's but the horizontal lines are missing, I am not quite sure?

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Just a guess, NZ. Having an early night ...

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

I'm turning in, G'Night All.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Don't think it is New Zealand. Steadily working my way through a list of Government Houses and Old Government Houses.

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

Very similar to Government House, Canberra, Australia.

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Seen 1 or 2 that resembled it.

Probably a Hotel now or a hospital or maybe even demolished.

But I know one thing if we don't hurry up and find it someone will be dragging themselves out of their sick bed to get it.

Will have another look later the nearest I got to it was a brick building so not sure if the old one has been rebuilt or not.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

I know I have said this before, but I don't think this one will get positively id'ed, still I have been proved wrong in the past!

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

I have given up on this one for now. Bingalau and I are attending a reunion on Fri - Sun in Sunny Poole so I will sadly miss the quiz this week. I am dragging a "temporary" bit of medical kit with me which I hope to lose next week! (Don't ask!)

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

jb. As long as it doesn't drag too low you should be o.k.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones

IDG UK Sites

Why people aren't upgrading to iOS 8: new features are for power users, not the average Joe

IDG UK Sites

Framestore recreates ancient China for Mr Bean's martial arts misadventure

IDG UK Sites

iPad Air 2 review: Insanely fast and alarmingly thin. Speed tests, camera tests and more