We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

850,00 squids better orf.

rdave13
Resolved

Likes # 0

Needing to reply to an attachment to this Email I'm now rich. Bet you're all jealous. This from the header,

Received: from User ([115.184.84.21]) by mail.goldencompany.com.ar with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675); Wed, 5 Sep 2012 07:15:22 -0300 Reply-To: From: "COCA-COLA GB* OFFICE UNITED KINGDOM" Subject: YOU HAVE WON THE SUM OF 850,000.00 GBP FROM UK Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 15:40:37 +0530 MIME-Version: 1.0

That's the last 'Received' from in the list. Can't be bothered to find 'whois' but it's nice to be liked sooo much to receive a scam.

Chronus, bet you're jealous now... :).

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

carver

A wise move sir, you can never be to careful over ones health. Nothing worse than a summer cold.

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

As I have indicated before fourm member I am quite miffed as I have never had one of these call. Me who has at least three PC's on at any one time and usually a couple more in various states of repair. It makes me feel quite unwanted plus it deprives me of a certain amount of fun I could have with these callers. Maybe one day.

Like this post
HondaMan

Likes # 0

One of the nastier ones at the mnoment purports to come from the Metropolitan Police who, having detected illegal activity on your keyboard have locked your system. But, being the nice guys that they are, they will unlock it for £100!

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

Chronus. Can you please forward your home address so that I can send you a begging letter by snail mail.

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

Will do as soon as I send my bank details to all these unfortunate Nigerian ladies.

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

Come on now. Charity begins at home. Forget the nice Nigerian ladies.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Just Nigeria? I seem to get the whole of Africa and parts of Asia thrown in for good measure.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Black Friday 2014 tech deals: Get bargains on smartphones, tablets, laptops and more

IDG UK Sites

What the Internet of Things will look like in 2015: homes will get smarter, people might get fitter

IDG UK Sites

See how Trunk's animated ad helped Ade Edmondson plug The Car Buying Service

IDG UK Sites

Yosemite tips: Complete Guide to OS X Yosemite