We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Do you intend to upgrade to an iPhone 5?

PC Advisor

Likes # 0

The iPhone 5 is set to be unveiled in just a few days, and speculation is rife as to what features it might include. Do you intend to upgrade to an iPhone 5? See iPhone 5 release date, specs and rumour round-up.

Let us know in our poll.

Poll: Do you intend to upgrade to an iPhone 5?

Like this post
Joseph Kerr

Likes # 1

I intend never to buy any Apple product, though may reconsider if they reconsider their behaviour.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Joseph Kerr

I'm sure they're distraught.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

What, no positive comments from the 70% can't wait vote?

I'm an I'm sticking with Android vote, but it looks like there should have been an ihate option;)

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

I've never seen or touched an iphone...am I just lucky. . . or what?

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

Aitchbee

I believe that in Glasgow they're marketing it as a cuPhone:)

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

...if it was released (in Scotland ) as an AYE-phone...I might get interested....

Like this post
amonra

Likes # 0

What's an iPhone ?

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

I don't know. I will be replacing my phone later this year but until I know what upgrades are available and at what contract price I cannot make a final decision. I may well like an iPhone compared to a Galaxy S3 but the pricing will decide. It may have been better to wait with this poll until the prices and contracts were announced.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

Like this post
ams4127

Likes # 0

My youngest daughter is waiting for the new iPhone to appear. She is giving me her HTC running Win7.5.

Something else to learn!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Top 5 Android tips and tricks for smartphones and tablets

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Why the BBC iPlayer outage was caused by a DDoS attack: Topsy and Tim isn't *that* popular

IDG UK Sites

BBC using Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games to trial 4K/UHD, pan-around video, augmented video and...