We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Do you intend to upgrade to an iPhone 5?

PC Advisor

Likes # 0

The iPhone 5 is set to be unveiled in just a few days, and speculation is rife as to what features it might include. Do you intend to upgrade to an iPhone 5? See iPhone 5 release date, specs and rumour round-up.

Let us know in our poll.

Poll: Do you intend to upgrade to an iPhone 5?

Like this post
Condom

Likes # 0

Her indoors is off to the USA on 16th and if we like the new iPhone then she will buy a couple of unlocked ones and bring them back in time for me before I leave for the Far East. If it is nothing special then I will probably take a very close look at the Nokia Windows 8 which if it is anything like the older windows 7 phone it will be great. She might stay with the iPhone as she doesn't like change.

Like this post
interzone55

Likes # 0

NO

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

NO

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

I have not even upgraded to an iphone period.

Like this post
Joseph Kerr

Likes # 1

I intend never to buy any Apple product, though may reconsider if they reconsider their behaviour.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Joseph Kerr

I'm sure they're distraught.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

What, no positive comments from the 70% can't wait vote?

I'm an I'm sticking with Android vote, but it looks like there should have been an ihate option;)

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

I've never seen or touched an iphone...am I just lucky. . . or what?

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

Aitchbee

I believe that in Glasgow they're marketing it as a cuPhone:)

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

...if it was released (in Scotland ) as an AYE-phone...I might get interested....

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, price, specs and new features: Convincing leaked photos show iPhone 6

IDG UK Sites

Gateway to your kingdom: why everybody should check and update their broadband router

IDG UK Sites

Netflix whips up 3D VR viewing room for Oculus Rift during company hack day

IDG UK Sites

Best Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014