We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Identification Longshot and Talking Point 719

Brumas
Resolved

Likes # 0

Good Evening All.

Some smashing old cars here.

click here

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

"Where is this Yorkshire? never heard of it :-)"

All of Australia knows of the superior sporting achievements of Yorkshire;)

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

E-bay for £8.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Excellent-R-P-Postcard-Grove-Ilkley-Yorkshire-/360336677665?pt=UKCollectablesPostcards_MJ&hash=item53e5bd5b21

Time Brumas or Fran started selling theirs.

He had one displayed about 2 months ago that actually sold for over £300 on e-bay bought by someone writing a book.

Must be worth thinking about.

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

brumas

By the way Happy birthday young fellow.Take it you had a few large brandies to celebrate.

john bunyan

Best of luck with operation.Maybe sneak in a laptop or iPad even though it is only for the one night.

You might even have a couple of those lovely nurses sitting on your bed helping to solve the identification of wherever it is with you.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Jock1e, thanks for the early birthday greetings, I only mentioned it because JB is going in hospital on September 18th and I said he would be fine because it was my birthday ;o}

Fran does indeed sell some postcards and is always pleased with the results.

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Jock1e

Thanks. Likely to be in 4 nights, off driving and hard work for a while!!I was thinking of buying a wireless dongle, but will use Brumas' puzzle as an excuse to get them to discharge me on Friday latest!

Brumas

I will think of you enjoying a dram and will resist a press of the pain killer button!

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

john bunyan Believe it or not it is Fran who is the single malt aficionado, I don't like spirits of any description and my choice is Adnams Broadside - so I may have a couple of bottles on the day and do hope all goes well with you.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Gear S (Solo) curved-screen smartwatch confirmed: release date, price and specs UK

IDG UK Sites

Nostalgia time: Top 10 best selling mobile phones in history

IDG UK Sites

How Ford designs next-generation cars at its Melbourne Design Centre

IDG UK Sites

Apple 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina review and the mystery of the processor benchmarks