We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Saving Luke Sky Walkers home

finerty

Likes # 0

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

I wonder what made the set designers think that a concrete igloo would be considered a futuristic des-res?

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Nice link, finerty. The red rocky desert Tunisian landscape is probably not unlike the terrain that Curiosity will trundle across over the next few years, blasting away at the Martian rocks...I hope the Nasa scientists have attached good quality stereo microphones (as well as the 17 cameras), for some out-of-this-world rock-shattering sound effects!

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

Who the heck's Luke Sky Walker?

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Bing.alau

Although I have never watched it!! Here is a link for you to study!

Star Wars

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

" Use The Force, Bing.alau! "

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

What a load of old codswallop, pure fiction. I thought only kids watched stuff like that.

Like this post
finerty

Likes # 0

Not only kids but families too!

Started way back in 1977 and has been enjyed by millions of people around the globe.

In fact on the Uxbridge round in the Hanwell area there is a property where you can see a cutout cardboard of a stormtrooper.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Bing.alau

"I thought only kids watched stuff like that."

This kid loves stuff like that. The pod race from Phantom Menace is one of my all-time movie favourites.

Like this post
carver

Likes # 0

But it's not real F.E

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

"But it's not real F.E."

Another illusion shattered.

Suspension of disbelief takes care of problems like that. A little dose of Fantasy from time to time is good for the soul.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 review: The best iPad mini and Nexus 7 rival tablet around

IDG UK Sites

Which Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014

IDG UK Sites

Mobile email is powerful and useful - but also hopelessly intrusive

IDG UK Sites

Samsung lights up London skyline with Midnight Rainbow