We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Hello - new member intro

Phil Ocifer
Resolved

Likes # 0

Just a quick test to see if I can post as no email confirmation has appeared after 10 mins.

Quick introduction - my names John, I'm not after anything but a bit of crack, I might be controversial at times but I've seen your forum editor wield the axe whilst I've been watching in the background, and I can take a telling off.

Nuff said, just in case it doesn't post

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 1

Welcome to our forum. Let's hope you don't have to take a telling off.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 1

"A bit of decorum and sensibilty is my new motto.."

Forgive me for saying this, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Forum Editor , " Forgive me for saying this, but I'll believe it when I see it." No more to be said then but just wait and see.. decorum and sensibility you said Aitchbee and we'll all hold you to it even if it is only a wee bit.

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

"A bit of decorum and sensibilty " + Aitchbee is an oxymoron!

Like this post
Phil Ocifer

Likes # 0

OK, thanks everyone for the nice warm welcome. I've found a few things out after a very busy weekend (with not much time on tinternet), primarily don't mention sxnxx (thx condom & Bing.alau), tinned tomatoes (thx Tullie) or personal details (thx FE). Well the forename will close the net on me to about a million or so, age ? and county ? no idea but I reckon I might be cornered now LoL.

As for "craic", well, no I'm not Irish and it's crack where I come from(thx John Bunyan). Friday night's IL/TP - sorry, missed it but will have a go in future (thx Brumas). Yeah, Eagles (thx Fruit Bat /\0/) - think I know where you're coming from LoL. No musical connections with van Morrison Aitchbee, although I heard he had no personality at the Maryport Blues Festival a few years ago.

Well, when I remember what my tech question was I'll post it, but don't wait up folks . . . :)

Like this post  
Phil Ocifer

Likes # 0

OK, thanks everyone for the nice warm welcome. I've found a few things out after a very busy weekend (with not much time on tinternet), primarily don't mention sxnxx (thx condom & Bing.alau), tinned tomatoes (thx Tullie) or personal details (thx FE). Well the forename will close the net on me to about a million or so, age ? and county ? no idea but I reckon I might be cornered now LoL.

As for "craic", well, no I'm not Irish and it's crack where I come from(thx John Bunyan). Friday night's IL/TP - sorry, missed it but will have a go in future (thx Brumas). Yeah, Eagles (thx Fruit Bat /\0/) - think I know where you're coming from LoL. No musical connections with van Morrison Aitchbee, although I heard he had no personality at the Maryport Blues Festival a few years ago.

Well, when I remember what my tech question was I'll post it, but don't wait up folks . . . :)

Like this post
Phil Ocifer

Likes # 0

Like this post
Phil Ocifer

Likes # 0

WHAT THE . . . . . ?????

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

You (too) are a multiple poster...hee hee.

Like this post
Algerian peter

Likes # 0

It's red tape. Everything has to be done in triplicate.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

OnePlus Two release date rumours: Something's happening on 22 July

IDG UK Sites

13in MacBook Air review, Apple's MacBook Air 2014 reviewed

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons to buy an electric car and 5 reasons not to

IDG UK Sites

Just graduated? Learn all you need to know to kickstart your career in our Creative Graduate Guide