We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Hello - new member intro

Phil Ocifer
Resolved

Likes # 0

Just a quick test to see if I can post as no email confirmation has appeared after 10 mins.

Quick introduction - my names John, I'm not after anything but a bit of crack, I might be controversial at times but I've seen your forum editor wield the axe whilst I've been watching in the background, and I can take a telling off.

Nuff said, just in case it doesn't post

Like this post
Phil Ocifer

Likes # 0

Well, it didn't post first time but I got a message about a confirmation email which actually arrived this time, so clicked and confirmed and posted. Little niggle/glitch - lets see if I can live with it . . .

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 1

Welcome to our forum. Let's hope you don't have to take a telling off.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Phil Ocifer , WELCOME. If you like the forum stay. If you don't like it then hang around a while till you get hooked.. :)

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Welcome, shall expect your input on Friday night's IL/TP ;o}]

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

Welcome to the forum(s) John, or is that Phil!!

Like this post
Phil Ocifer

Likes # 0

LoL Username Phil real name John nothing to hide West Cumbria 52 y/o lets keep it as Phil eh? Off to bed early riser :)

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Nontek

Pay attention - Phil Ocifer, get it?

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

A golden rule for web-forums - it's not such a good idea to publish personal details on a public access website.

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

FE

Yes I got it - just being tongue-in-cheek!

Like this post
Condom

Likes # 0

Welcome Phil. Don't mention him with the red nosed reindeer before you are given permission and you will do OK with the FE.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy S5 mini vs HTC One mini 2 comparison review: Design and price beats additional...

IDG UK Sites

Why local multiplayer gaming is rapidly vanishing: we look at the demise of split-screen and LAN...

IDG UK Sites

Colour-depth not resolution is what will make 4K a success or failure

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Which new iPhone 6 model should I buy?