We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Skoda's Citigo SE

exdragon

Likes # 0

Hi - I'm thinking about changing my Ford Ka and have been looking at this Skoda. Does anyone already have this particular version? I've got the brochure, looked at lots of reviews but just wondered if there were any personal comments before I wander off down to the dealer!

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

I have a Skoda Felicia which is basically a Volkswagen Golf, but cheaper. Absolute brilliant vehicle, but I gave up driving it due a back problem, and now returned to a larger vehicle.

Quite a number of police forces have Skoda's in their fleets now, as do taxi driver's. That alone must be worth a consideration regarding running costs and driver friendly.

One thing I would suggest, is the colour range you choose, and if bodywork paint is easily available.

Why not contact your local Skoda dealer for a test drive?.

Like this post
exdragon

Likes # 0

spuds - yes, that's the next step next week.

Like this post
interzone55

Likes # 0

exdragon

I just hope your local Skoda dealership is better than mine.

My partner had a motobility vehicle until recently (long boring story covered in other threads), and last year came time to change, so we did all the rounds and I was leaning on her to go for than fabulous Skoda Yeti.

So we went to the dealership in Morecambe and despite being the only customers in there, at no point did any member of staff get off their bottoms to great us, or even speak to us.

We said a very load "Good Bye" as we slammed the door on the way out and as I looked back the manager didn't even raise his head...

Like this post
Belatucadrus

Likes # 0

Dad's been running an Octavia with the 1.4tsi engine for a year and a half now. After a long and distinguished list of predecessors that has included Rovers & Jags he's tried hard to find fault with it, so far he's failed and remains well pleased with it. Some dealerships are better than others but Skoda do try to keep them up to a fairly high standard. If you still feel strongly enough about the Morecambe branch attitude it may be worth telling them.

Like this post
Noldi

Likes # 0

As mentioned before Skoda is part of the VW group so you German build quality,

Noldi

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

One of the reasons I got the VW Up! is because of the room inside and the large doors. There is going to be a four door model soon, but that would be harder for me to get in and out of. (I also have a glass back).

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Black Friday 2014 tech deals UK: Latest bargains on phones, tablets, laptops and more this...

IDG UK Sites

Tech trends 2015: 3D printing grows up

IDG UK Sites

25 iOS apps turn (Red) for World AIDS Day campaign

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday 2014 UK: Apple deals, Amazon deals & other Black Friday tech offers