We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Tony Blair to be Canonised

oresome

Likes # 0

In readiness for the event, a stained glass window depicting St Tony surrounded by doves and Iraqi children was offered up to the entrance door of TB's London home to try it for size.

The task seemed so plausible that armed police looked on and a maid brought a ladder to assist the workman who was later disclosed as a prankster working for the BBC.

The police will now be assigned other duties and the maid issued a hand gun.

Like this post
bremner

Likes # 0

The Link

Sorry to the senditive but it is from The Mail

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

At first glance at the topic title...I immediately thought that Tony was going to replace Sergei Meerkat in that CompareMeerkat Cannonball TV advert...to earn some more dosh.

Perhaps the same thought was running through Tony's mind also...kerching!!!

Trust nobody is my motto.

Like this post
carver

Likes # 0

Aitchbee I was thinking along the same lines as you, well Tony is the right calibre of person for the job and hopefully will go far.

Like this post
carver

Likes # 0

This enter link description here should just about send him far enough, I'll even put a net up to catch him.

Like this post
Belatucadrus

Likes # 0

I'll even put a net up to catch him.

Wouldn't that rather spoil the exercise ?

Like this post
carver

Likes # 0

Belatucadrus didn't say where I would put the net, just didn't want people saying I was cruel.

Like this post
flycatcher1

Likes # 0

This item was covered in the Sunday Times this weekend.

I have it on bad authority that no mention of it was made in the Guardian. Imagine that this was because the staff of that newspaper thought he been canonised years ago.

Like this post
oresome

Likes # 0

Cherie asked to keep the window.......just in case.

Like this post
johndrew

Likes # 0

On the subject of extra-terrestrial life forms .........

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

This 'wind-up' will only play into the Blairs' ability to twist things into their favour...BIG SMILEY TEETH will be the order of the day.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

45 Best Android games: top Android games for your smartphone or tablet in 2014 (24 are free!)

IDG UK Sites

How Apple, Adobe, Microsoft and others have let us down over UltraHD and hiDPI screens

IDG UK Sites

Do you have the X-Factor too? Mix Off app puts fans in the frame

IDG UK Sites

iPad Pro release date, rumours and leaked images - 12.9 screen 'coming in 2015'