We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

remember Allo Allo

finerty

Likes # 0

For those of you watched Allo Allo, Carmen Silvera who played Edith Melba Artois, René Artois wife passed away on the £rd August 2012.

Like this post
finerty

Likes # 0

here is a little taster of Allo Allo Allo Allo

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Allo Allo was never 'my cup of tea'...I never once raised a smile whenever I did watch it...but other people were laughing their heads off...Vive La Difference!

Carmen, who passed away recently, will always be fondly remembered by fans of the programme.

Like this post
Belatucadrus

Likes # 0

£rd August 2012

Actually 3rd August 2002, Carmen Silvera passed away quite some time ago.

Like this post
Bald Eagle

Likes # 0

Yes this got me wondering too! She has indeed been dead a long time! Just had grandson and his half brother staying for a fortnight and when it rained(as it tends to do a lot in Brittany they watched DVDs of Allo Allo. Lots of merriment and they've taken the boxed set back to England.

Like this post
zzzz999

Likes # 0

oh come on, surely someone can post a picture of Michelle and her stockings

Like this post
Condom

Likes # 0

This got me thinking of René, and a post a week or so ago about someone who got a pole stuck in his head. Didn't the same happen to Gorden Kaye during an accident and I'm sure he almost made a 100% recovery

Like this post
Bald Eagle

Likes # 0

If I remember correctly it was a lump of wood that went through his cars windscreen. You can see the scar in later Allo Allo's.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2014 tech deals UK Live: Best Black Friday deals from Apple, Amazon,...

IDG UK Sites

Why are people still buying satnavs? Smartphones are the modern satnav

IDG UK Sites

New Star Wars trailer: Watch the VFX-laden teaser for The Force Awakens

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday 2014 UK: Apple deals, Amazon deals & Black Friday tech offers UPDATED