We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Were You Inspired?

Quickbeam

Likes # 0

And if so what did it for you to be inspired, or what would you do if you're too knackered to be inspired and do it now?!

I've been using my nephew's mountain bike for a three or four months now during the day when he's been at school and getting about 5 to 10 miles a day in regularly, with the odd 25 miler when I feel like it.

As he's on holiday, I'm now inspired to get my own bike seeing as I've not been able to get out much while he's been hogging his bike. So I'm buying my own this week seeing as these top athletes have been telling us that we're never too old to do something:)

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Alpha vs iPhone 5S comparison review: Metal smartphones fight

IDG UK Sites

Gateway to your kingdom: why everybody should check and update their broadband router

IDG UK Sites

Fonts review

IDG UK Sites

Best Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014