We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Philip Hammond finally gets a brain transplant

carver

Likes # 0

It seems that Philip Hammond has managed to grasp the simple idea that private firms and the army and police force are not exactly the same enter link description here I suppose it's better late than never.

What worries me is that the idea had not occurred to him before that G4S is a private firm employing civilians who can turn round at any time and say "stuff your job" which is what happened with the Olympics.

This time he got away with it but in a few months time he is going to make a lot of army personal redundant, it's a good thing it didn't happen before the games.

I thought the idea that some one who is in a position of power should have more than 2 working brain cells.

Like this post
Condom

Likes # 0

Can I mention my little grey ones?

Like this post
johndrew

Likes # 0

Aitchbee

"My 'research' has concluded that you are a Tory spin-doctor!"

Your 'research' is either non-existent or severely flawed.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

2015 visual trends: 20 leading designers & artists reveal what should be inspiring us in 2015

IDG UK Sites

Mac tips tricks & hacks: 10 things you didn't know your Mac could do