We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

New forum late night posting idea

interzone55
Resolved

Likes # 0

We've all come across late night posts that are maybe not 100% tasteful, maybe some of are even guilty of this.

A couple of years ago Google added an optional feature to their Gmail service that wouldn't allow you to send an email late at night until you'd answered a couple of maths questions, thus potentially saving you from sending ill advised emails to your boss whilst under the influence.

Maybe FE could add something like that to the Forums to save some of our members from themselves...

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

Aitchbee, We wish - once a month you would be easier to cope with.

He brings a little insanity to a part of this forum that some here would like to be kept strictly to the aims of Speakers Corner for thought-provoking debate with other forum members. I for one welcome Aitchbee's contribution.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Chronus...the cheque is in the post ;o]

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Chronus, no need to panic and rush to defensive mode, I'm sure Aitchbee knows how to take my posts and dry humour ;-)

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

lotvic - no cheque for you ;o]

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Aitchbee, that's ok, I've already put it on your slate.

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

lotvic

This was not meant as a defensive post just nothing more than a general observation. Oh and I never panic.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

no one needs to defend me...but the nice assurances from Chronus and lotvic are comforting.(all of the forum members are 'topnotch' BTW)

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # -1

Creep!

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

Yeuk.

Like this post
wee eddie

Likes # 0

Late at Night:

As a Forum with an International Membership, you would need to define Late at Night:.

Possibly in terms of Time Zone

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, price, specs and new features: Invite confirms 9 September launch

IDG UK Sites

Nostalgia time: Top 10 best selling mobile phones in history

IDG UK Sites

How Ford designs next-generation cars at its Melbourne Design Centre

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, rumours, video, UK price & images: iPhone launch event confirmed for 9...