We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Is PCA NOT going slow today?

Nontek

Likes # 0

I hope I do not put the colly-wobbles on things, but I propose a big vote of Thanks to the back-room boys/gals. All appears to be going like the clappers this morning.

Long may it last!

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

What does the MY PREFERENCES suppose to display? Is that a new addition, near top of 'home page'...I get a mostly blank area in the middle of my screen when I click on it.

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

Aitchbee

Click on 'My Preferences' at top-right of this page - you should then see a long list of Items which you may tick to indicate your own personal interests/preference.

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

I meant to add - it is mainly Newsletter preferences, which you may opt to receive.

Like this post
Al94

Likes # 0

Still getting error messages

Site Error

It appears the site had some difficulty proccessing your request and has errored internally.

An email has automatically been sent to technical support.

If you would like to tell us more about what occured please email at our webmaster address webmaster (webmaster@pcadvisor.co.uk)

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

Al94

Hmm, maybe I was wrong? Though my own is flying!

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

I would say a lot quicker ,No more getting stuck on waiting for Pc advisor.com.uk it used to stick on that for 10 seconds or so.

Still takes about 10 seconds to sign in but apart from that it is quicker.

I also had the site error earlier this morning but maybe that is fixed now as well,only time will tell.

But so far so good.

Like this post
onthelimit1

Likes # 0

'Still takes about 10 seconds to sign in'

Hmm - I don't have to do that?

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

onthelimit1

I take it you stay signed in.

I have the cookies set to be removed every time that I close I/E or Firefox.Just the way I work things and probably one of the few that does it.

But just to agree once more a lot quicker today so lets hope it can stay that way.

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

I too stay signed-in, saves time!

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Site Error message also, but it seems strange this only occurs on 'My Posts' and not on direct forum contact links. I mentioned this in the past, and the FE seemed to mention it was a 'real time' server issue?.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

OnePlus Two release date rumours: Something's happening on 22 July

IDG UK Sites

13in MacBook Air review, Apple's MacBook Air 2014 reviewed

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons to buy an electric car and 5 reasons not to

IDG UK Sites

Just graduated? Learn all you need to know to kickstart your career in our Creative Graduate Guide