We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Which of the following devices will you use to watch the Olympics?

PC Advisor

Likes # 0

Never before has there been so many different ways to watch the Olympic Games. We want to know how many different ways you plan on watching your favourite London 2012 events.

Let us know. Poll: Which of the following devices will you use to watch the Olympics? (Select more than one option if applicable)

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

Binoculars

Like this post
mobileman1953

Likes # 0

none wont be watching olympics

Like this post
mobileman1953

Likes # 0

none wont be watching olympics

Like this post
woody

Likes # 0

Mobileman - Does that indicate you are doubly sure you wont be watching ! :-)

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Will be watching on 4 TV's at home - and down at my local bookies 'n' pubs...it'll be a bit of a marathon!

Like this post
interzone55

Likes # 0

woody

Which of the sports is illegal in this country?

You can do any of the shooting sports in a registered gun club under supervision. Which is precisely how they'll be carried out in the Olympics.

This forum gets more & more like the Daily Mail every day, and I'm getting increasingly annoyed by the intense negativity I read here

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

"We allow foreigners (wait for the bigot/race comments) to use their guns/firearms when often we are not able to check properly who they are !"

What a ludicrous statement. We already know who the competitors are and those outside EU will require visas. Their passports, etc will be checked on entry.

Like alan14 I'm getting fed up with the negativity.

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

My only complaint is that it all should have taken place up north. Somewhere just north of Birmingham would have been ideal. Then it might have been more accessible and would have stopped all the southerners moaning about it.

By the way I don't think the Daily Mail has been any worse, or any better than any other newspaper.

Like this post
interzone55

Likes # 0

Bing.alau

The Daily Mail is the master of making ludicrous statements in the first few paragraphs, then retracting them in the last few lines.

It's a cauldron of petty anger, bigotry and hatred.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

Yip, just the half a dozen positives as I expected.

If this poll in indicative of the whole country, we might as well cancel the games now...!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

OnePlus Two release date rumours: Something's happening on 22 July

IDG UK Sites

13in MacBook Air review, Apple's MacBook Air 2014 reviewed

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons to buy an electric car and 5 reasons not to

IDG UK Sites

Evernote Skitch: the best way for creatives to doodle feedback