We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Which of the following devices will you use to watch the Olympics?

PC Advisor

Likes # 0

Never before has there been so many different ways to watch the Olympic Games. We want to know how many different ways you plan on watching your favourite London 2012 events.

Let us know. Poll: Which of the following devices will you use to watch the Olympics? (Select more than one option if applicable)

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

When I watch anything such as the Olympics, I want to be comfy. So it's in front of a TV in my easy chair. Nursing either a coffee or a "Dark and Stormy".

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

The little I will be watching will be on PC as I am working during the day when the events are on.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

I'm with Bing.alau's (when did the full stop appear in that name?) TV & comfy chair option.

But isn't this poll wasted? According to recent moaners, only half a dozen of us will be watching at all!

Like this post
Strawballs

Likes # 0

TV and laptop

Like this post
Joseph Kerr

Likes # 0

A TV, because I'm just so kerrazy!

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

quickbeam. That's it then, we are the half dozen.

The full stop? Happened when I couldn't get on the forum site a week or so ago, during the troubles. I think I re-registered and it asked for a different name. Something like that.

Like this post
Macscouse

Likes # 0

Whichever the Long Haired One designates.

Like this post
interzone55

Likes # 0

It'll be TV. streaming video is blocked on our network, so I won't be watching anything on my PC at work.

Like this post
mole1944

Likes # 0

Nothing i am looking forward to the closing ceremony,and get this expensive fiasco over with,sorry to be a damp rag but it's over hyped to the point of insanity.

Like this post
woody

Likes # 0

Mole - I agree - How can anyone justify a games which has some of the sports illegal in the host country!! We allow foreigners (wait for the bigot/race comments) to use their guns/firearms when often we are not able to check properly who they are !

With ref the survey - I would enter but there is no space for - will not watch it. Out of interest me and the other half - asked each other - if we were offered a lift to/from the games in a limo - 90 mins at the games - how much would we have to be paid to go?I THINK I would possibly go for £10K ,certainly not for less - other half would not go for £20K.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Netflix to introduce price increase: New subcribers to start with

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's new OS X Beta Seed Program: Run pre-release versions of OS X on your Mac

IDG UK Sites

Why our gadgets will kill us all: bleating notifications, too many chargers and the proliferation...

IDG UK Sites

See Moo Studios' new animated advert for Blue Moon beer