We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

PC Advisor Audience Survey 2012

simonjary
Resolved

Likes # 0

Hi.

Every year PC Advisor runs a survey to look at its audience's media and tech usage.

This year the prize draw is a lovely new Apple iPad.

All you need do is take 15-20 minutes of your time and click the appropriate boxes.

It's part of a global study and therefore not specific to PC Advisor, so no chance to vent your spleen about the recent login problems or forum layout, I'm afraid. (We'll run a separate PCA forum survey where you can let rip in the future.)

If you have the time it's worth entering as the survey might be global but the prize is for UK entrants only.

PC Advisor Audience Survey - enter here.

Thanks!

Simon

Publisher, PC Advisor

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

Yes, I got the impression that I was answering the same questions over and over again.

By the way ams4127, I bagged the iPad first. Keep your mucky paws off.

Like this post
Ventad

Likes # 0

Bump (to the top) just because I can, now I can sign in.

Like this post
daz60

Likes # 0

Can i have a Galaxy Tab 2 10 inch instead.??

Like this post  
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

daz60

No, you can't, but nice try.

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

That was certainly boring.

Like this post
Pine Man

Likes # 0

In a previous existence part of my job involved the writing of surveys for use by post or on-line.

Since retiring I have completed many, many on-line surveys from different companies and organisations and this must rate as one of the worst I have seen.

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

My PC gave up halfway through - it didnt like the questins - I didnt want an ithingy anyway.

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

My worry is what will they do with my e-mail and name. Looking at how Data is being Sold and lost

Like this post
simonjary

Likes # 0

Woodchip,

The survey or your details won't be sold on. It's an internal survey run from the US.

Like this post
Joseph Kerr

Likes # 0

Wow. Brain drain or what?! My melon is twisted.

We deserve at least a lolly each for bothering.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Best Photoshop Tutorials 2014: 10 inspiring step-by-step guides to creating amazing art,...

IDG UK Sites

Complete guide to iPhone and iPad settings: Get to know iOS 8 Settings UPDATED