We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

What's wrong with PCA Site - or is it me?

Pine Man
Resolved

Likes # 0

All afternoon I have been getting the message that the site is undergoing maintenance. Now I find myself continually being logged off.

Like this post
bremner

Likes # 0

Woolwell

The log in email and password are the same. When I log in I am shown as bremner* if I go into My Profile and try and change back to bremner I am told that it already exists.

How can the same email and password exist for two accounts?

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

As I said disregard my previous post. I think it is now down to PCA to sort it out.

Like this post
Kevscar1

Likes # 0

test to see what user name it's using now

Like this post
Kevscar1

Likes # 0

when I go to my posts it still shows all the Kevscar starts and posts but if I go to my profile and try to change the user name back to Kevscar it's says in use.

Like this post
finerty

Likes # 0

its all this tech this and tech that what an annoying tech site it is. since they have decided to re-brand the forums is all gone too techy for me.

it would of been simple to leave the forum names as they were b4 trying to be too techy for their heads since their heads have gone too techy for their own good

Like this post
frybluff

Likes # 0

See, still having to log in every time. Sometimes it "remembers me", sometimes not.

Like this post
chub_tor

Likes # 0

frybluff

Consider yourself lucky that it remembers you sometimes. My PC seems to have total amnesia for log in name and password on IE9, Firefox and Chrome

Like this post
wee eddie

Likes # 0

Still forgets me every time. Cleared Cookies this afternoon. No change

Like this post
wee eddie

Likes # 0

Now even loses me between Replies

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

HELLO THERE.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

2015 visual trends: 20 leading designers & artists reveal what should be inspiring us in 2015

IDG UK Sites

Mac tips tricks & hacks: 10 things you didn't know your Mac could do