We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

PCA Update causes log in problems

john bunyan
Resolved

Likes # 0

After the recent update, when I log in it says the remembered password or e mail is wrong. When I manually use the password it lets me in. I tried to put password in blank field in My Profile but when I tried to sumit, it said user name taken. Any suggestions?

Like this post
frybluff

Likes # 0

It's happy to let me tick the "remember me". It just doesn't. PCA didn't employ ex-NatWest staff, to do update, did they?

Like this post
frybluff

Likes # 0

Woolwell

Sorry. Just noticed you'd already used that one!

Like this post
wee eddie

Likes # 0

flybluff: The Head of Department was seconded from Ulster Bank!

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

It seems to be fixed!

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

Not for me

still have to log in every time even though have the cookie saved

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

*Fruit Bat /\0/*

Ditto here!

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Ok for me on Firefox and Chrome.

Like this post
Condom

Likes # 0

Same here, still need to sign in constantly despite having everything supposed to be remembered, no green tick for finishing post, and the occasional intermittent other niggle or two.

Like this post
frybluff

Likes # 0

Find that once I have logged in everything seems to work. Just got to log in, for first "activity", each time I visit site. Then ok til next time.

Like this post
frybluff

Likes # 0

It actually "remembered" me that time, but still had to click on "login". Bit of a lottery.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2014 tech deals UK Live: Best Black Friday deals from Apple, Amazon,...

IDG UK Sites

Why are people still buying satnavs? Smartphones are the modern satnav

IDG UK Sites

New Star Wars trailer: Watch the VFX-laden teaser for The Force Awakens

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday 2014 UK: Apple deals, Amazon deals & Black Friday tech offers UPDATED