We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

PCA Update causes log in problems

john bunyan
Resolved

Likes # 0

After the recent update, when I log in it says the remembered password or e mail is wrong. When I manually use the password it lets me in. I tried to put password in blank field in My Profile but when I tried to sumit, it said user name taken. Any suggestions?

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

The site is still not working correctly. It doesn't remember my log in and my posts is unavailable. There was a joke on the thread about the update that they were going to use the RBS staff but it would seem that they staff that trained the RBS staff!

Like this post
Condom

Likes # 0

Woolwell

The FE guaranteed me that they would not use RBoS staff to do this...but it seems that the little update has been a little bigger than expected as the site seems to have been down most of the day.

I guess these things happen from time to time so I took a break and managed to get the grass cut before it started again...the rain that is:-)

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

I'm sure that I typed "that they used the staff that trained".

Like this post
wee eddie

Likes # 0

It was going to be down ~ Yesterday. The 10th.

According to the Posting that has miraculously disappeared!

Like this post
wee eddie

Likes # 0

I'm getting the Log-in Problem as well

Like this post
wee eddie

Likes # 0

Considering the time that upgrade has taken.

Maybe they were from Ulster Bank!

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Can't sign in using IE9 but can when using Firefox today.

Like this post
Matt Egan

Likes # 0

Sorry about all this. It's the after effects of our much-vaunted data migration. The guys are working hard to minimise all the problems, and we'll get it sorted as soon as possible. In the meantime, can you keep pointing out the issues? It does help.

Matt

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

I got a duplicate posting on the food recycling thread when I refreshed the page after a couple of hours away but logged in.

Like this post
wee eddie

Likes # 0

Log-in still not holding.

No trouble but need to Log-in every time I revisit the site

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

The 30 best TV shows on Netflix UK: Our pick of the best programmes you can watch right now

IDG UK Sites

Nostalgia time: Top 10 best selling mobile phones in history

IDG UK Sites

VFX Emmy: Game of Thrones work garners gong for Rodeo FX

IDG UK Sites

Apple 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina review (2.6GHz, 128GB, mid-2014)