We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Mis-leading PCA Group Test title

interzone55

Likes # 0

Just seen a group test on the front page, and both the headline & sub-headline are incorrect

Group test: what's the best DSLR?

Micro four thirds cameras reviewed

Well only two of the five cameras listed are DSLRs, and only two are Micro Four Thirds (not the same two naturally).

They're all good cameras though...

Link

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Well spotted, alan14...it could have fooled me!

Like this post
interzone55

Likes # 0

It's only because I've just taken up photography again so have been comparing cameras closely over the last couple of months

Like this post
Matt Egan

Likes # 0

I assume you're talking about this piece, Alan14?

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/test-centre/photo-video/108238/group-test-best-interchangeable-camera/

If so, you are absolutely correct. I don't quite understand how, but our interchangeable lens camera test had become incorrectly labelled as 'DSLR' (with a rogue Micro Four Thirds subhead for good measure). It's now updated.

Gold star for the spot!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

OnePlus Two release date rumours: Something's happening on 22 July

IDG UK Sites

13in MacBook Air review, Apple's MacBook Air 2014 reviewed

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons to buy an electric car and 5 reasons not to

IDG UK Sites

Just graduated? Learn all you need to know to kickstart your career in our Creative Graduate Guide