We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

New site for PCA pictures?

Graham*

Likes # 0

As we have lost the old site, anyone interested in having their picture on a new site? This is not connected to PCA itself.

Boris has volunteered to be the first PCA Portraits

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

How would this new photo gallery run?.

Like this post
Graham*

Likes # 0

Anyone who wants to take part would submit a photo. If anyone wants to volunteer to run it they would receive the pics and post them. I'm not volunteering but happy to get it started.

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

What site have we lost?

We still seem to get our Friday night pictures OK.

Like this post
Graham*

Likes # 0

morddwyd

I had a site where folks could send in pictures of themselves but Microsoft has pulled the plug on Open Office.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

I'm puzzled. What do you mean by "MS has pulled the plug on Open Office". How does this affect website hosting or creation? As far as I was aware Open Office didn't have anything to do with Microsoft.

Like this post
Graham*

Likes # 0

My mistake - I meant Microsoft Office Live clunk here

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

You can retrieve the site contents and re-host it.

Like this post
Graham*

Likes # 0

That only works for domains hosted by Microsoft. I've tried.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday 2014 tech deals UK: Today's bargains phones, tablets, laptops and more for Black...

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday feeding frenzy infects the UK

IDG UK Sites

VAT MOSS: Will I be affected by the EU VAT changes? Here are the facts for designers and artists

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday 2014 UK: Apple deals, Amazon deals & Black Friday tech offers