We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

anyone seen a UFO that was not

sunnystaines

Likes # 0

on the beach a few days ago saw a silver ball over a mountain peak like a ball of mercury in the sky many people stood up and took pictures, then the ball divided into two equal sized balls loads of people now watching the balls developed fins, then as it got nearer all was revealed it was a large jet heading straight in our directed with two main beam headlights on in the glare of bright sunshine. An anticlimax all round.

anyone else had similar saga.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Living in the flight path's of three 'international' airports, we see many strange lights and formations heading our way in the wee dark hours. Doesn't raise the slightest suspicion though!.

When the Chinese Lantern's seemed to be a craze, they seemed to bring a number of reports to the authorities of possible alien or disasters pending. Don't seem to hear about that much nowadays!.

Like this post
bremner

Likes # 0

I have never seen a UFO that was not a UFO - all the ones I have seen have been real flying saucers piloted by little green men, who have teleported me up to their space ship and conducted medical experiments on me.

Like this post
bremner

Likes # 0

ps

Shouldn't you have changed you forum name to sunnystaines-upon-Thames by now!

Like this post
Mr Mistoffelees

Likes # 0

The last time I was in a spaceship the owner looked human-like but, had two heads. Said his name was Zaphod.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

bremmer

no one wanted the name change except the council.

Like this post
carver

Likes # 0

bremnar so sorry to hear about your past experiences, now we understand your problems.

Taking brain samples tends to have an impact over any length of time and in future I will be more understanding.

Like this post
bremner

Likes # 0

carver

Your patience and understanding will be greatfully received, although come the invasion those who have given me stick will be first in line for for "reconditioning".

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

Hmm,">http://tinypic.com?ref=317ejqe%22%20target=%22_blank%22%3E%3Cimg%20src=%22http://i46.tinypic.com/317ejqe.jpg">Hmm, link did not work?

If this does not work this time, can anyone please give me a link to a Image Hosting site that does work in Firefox. TIA.

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

Little green men must want to keep it secret!! Sorry.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

3 of the best portable chargers: a solar power charger, a hand-cranked charger, and how to charge...

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 review: Hands on with the iOS 8 beta

IDG UK Sites

Thinking robots: The philosophy of artificial intelligence and evolving technology

IDG UK Sites

Sharknado 2 VFX: how The Asylum created CG flying man-eating sharks