We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Social Services to visit Dave?

interzone55

Likes # 0

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18391663

Innocent mistake I know, but if it was someone off a council estate they'd have Social Services round in no time

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Mistakes can be made, but I would have thought that a team of minder's including the local constabulary would or should have been on full alert. In this case it would seem as though someone wasn't?.

And perhaps let's not forget, this family as already lost one child under very stressful circumstances.

The one thing I find rather media, is the stated fact that the father did the phoning and collecting, apparently all on his lonesome?.

Taking the time it as taken for all this to come to the public's attention, could I be a bit suspicious about why this as taken so long. Could or might it possibly be due to events that are happening now or in the very near future or days future. But then again, its perhaps me thinking out of line?.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

Just to bring a bit of reality back to it, will the movie version be called Home Alone At The Pub...

Like this post
bluesbrother

Likes # 0

Wouldn't fancy a job as an extra in that film, imagine sitting at a bar for month after month.

Strange, suddenly I'm thirsty.

Like this post
Strawballs

Likes # 0

My only concern here is his children would be worth a lot more to some people than Joe publics kids so it's not the same for them as the rest of us.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 launch event live: Windows 9 launch live blog - find out first as the new Windows is...

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 and the death of the OS as a must-have product

IDG UK Sites

Video trends: 4K is here – HDR video, VR and 3D audio is coming

IDG UK Sites

Best iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus deals: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus tariffs, contracts and prices UK